Cleans, assembles, tests and builds product according to customer need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles parts within the specified print tolerances;
- Performs accurate and timely inspections required by the print/job sheet and/or workgroup leaders, the quality assurance manager or a manufacturing manager;
- Verifies dimensions and alignment, using appropriate measuring instruments;
- Identifies and separates all nonconforming parts (including nonconforming dimensions);
- Keeps parts to be assembled clean and free of burrs, chips and dirt;
- Position and align components for assembly, manually or using hoists;
- Tests (or repairs) cylinders;
- Washes tubes;
- Builds rods;
- Fits and assembles parts into assemblies or mechanisms;
- Enters required data into computer;
- Keeps machines and tools clean, properly lubricated and in good operating condition;
- May rework, repair, and replace damaged parts or assemblies;
- Practices good work habits including being productive and efficient, staying busy by seeing work, being dependable, clean and organized in work area, etc.;
- Is a productive member of his/her workgroup and adheres to all Rosenboom policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees.
- On site training specific to job responsibilities (including: Production Test and Repair of Double Acting Cylinders; Hydraulic Cylinder Cleaning; Snap Ring, Seal Retainer and Hydraulic Line Seal Installation and Inspection; Test Operator Stamp Control Requirements);
- Process and defect monitoring techniques as determined necessary by management personnel.