High school diploma or GED, preferred, and;
A 2 year degree in Instrumentation, Automation, Integration, preferred, or;
Degree in a related field is preferred, and;
1-3 years of relative experience, preferred.
Responsible for the, maintenance, installation and support of new and existing manufacturing and robotic equipment and processes, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities, and resolving equipment performance issues through the use of automation and controls systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Modify, maintain, and repair production, automation, control equipment and systems to ensure functionality and to support operations as needed;
- Support the recommendation and selection process of robotic, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic equipment, materials, controls, components, and systems to meet functional specifications;
- Support and maintain the applications or modifications for automation and controls equipment to improve performance and meet needed safety requirements such as ANSI, RIA and OSHA
- Interpret electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, blueprints, and layouts;
- Perform root-cause analysis, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment;
- Install and program PLC systems as needed to support automation and facility;
- Troubleshoot electrical wiring, boards, HMI, displays, relay logic, control, and safety circuits;
- Support preventative and predictive maintenance on all equipment;
- Travel and support all Rosenboom facilities and attend required and authorized training;
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates;
- Is a productive member of the Rosenboom team and adheres to, promotes and enforces all Rosenboom policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees; and,
- Habits of good attendance and punctuality are an essential responsibility of all Rosenboom job positions.
- On-site training specific to job responsibilities; and,
- Continuing education as made available and/or required by Rosenboom.