Welds sub-components for hydraulic cylinders, rods, and tubes according to specifications provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welds sub-components for hydraulic cylinders, rods, and tubes;
- Keeps welding spatter to a minimum, using spat guards and/or prohibiters as appropriate;
- Removes spat with manual or power equipment as necessary;
- Monitors and corrects weld defects (cold lap, porosity, undercut, etc.);
- Enters required information to computer;
- Completes routing sheets according to next required process;
- Directs part overruns to correct location(s);
- Washes all components before welding;
- Completes welding processes according to production standards;
- Sets up tack fixtures according to production standards;
- Performs daily maintenance and clean up;
- Is a productive member of his/her department and adheres to all Rosenboom policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees; and,
- Habits of good attendance and punctuality are an essential responsibility of all Rosenboom job positions.