Perform work involving the skills needed to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the facility in good condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes scheduled preventative maintenance procedures;
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions;
- Dismantles and reassembles defective machines and equipment;
- Installs new or repaired parts;
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery;
- Installs and/or repairs wiring and electrical and electronic components;
- Assembles, installs, and/or repairs pipe systems and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment;
- Installs machinery and equipment;
- Assembles, installs, and/or repairs plumbing;
- Paints and repairs woodwork and plaster;
- Installs equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications;
- Repairs machines or systems using the needed tools;
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment and determines when and what kind of maintenance is needed;
- Determines the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job;
- Conducts tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance;
- Watches gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly;
- Practices good work habits including being productive and efficient, staying busy by seeing work, being dependable, clean and organized in work area, etc.; and,
- Is a productive member of his/her workgroup and adheres to all Rosenboom policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees.
- On-site training specific to job responsibilities; and,
- Process and defect monitoring techniques as determined necessary by the department supervisor.