CNC Maintenance Electrician with experience with PLC’s, Print Reading, Ladder Logic, Electrical Troubleshooting, Mechanical Troubleshooting, Hydraulic Troubleshooting and Pneumatic Troubleshooting and plus.
- Repairs and maintains machines and equipment.
- Troubleshooting, Repairing, and Testing equipment.
- Diagnose machine malfunction to determine need for adjustment or repair.
- Dismantles machine or equipment, and examine parts for defect.
- Replaces and/or Reproduces defective parts from various kinds of metal stock.
- Assembles and double checks accuracy of machine operation.
- Maintains and lubricates machine tools and equipment
- Welds and fabricates parts using appropriate equipment (welding, shears, brake, etc.)
- Repair or Replace faulty wiring, switches, relays or controls
- Assists in all aspects of equipment and/or facilities maintenance as assigned (set-up, preventative maintenance, facilities, etc.)
- Inspects building, grounds, and machines to insure they are in good operating condition.
- Replaces light bulbs, repairs or replaces ballasts, replaces light switches and receptacles.
- Greases and oil motors and pumps, tightens and replaces belts
Education, Prior Work Experience, Specialized Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge and proper use of hand/power tools
- Carries out detailed written, oral or diagrammed instructions.
- Reads and interprets schematics (hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical) and/or blue prints
- Analyzes a problem and identify the root cause
- Notices maintenance needs, reports them and/or does whatever is appropriated to remedy those needs
- Applies shop math including but not limited to: fractions, percentages, ratios, proportion, basic algebra, geometry and some trigonometry
- Communicates (read, write, and speak) in English
- Comprehends safety rules, equipment manuals and methods and procedures documents
- Education and/or experience relative to the responsibilities of this position
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Position requires lifting – up to 70 pounds
- Works with department division leader to complete building and equipment maintenance projects as necessary
- Communicates with Maintenance department leader and any other personnel assisting in equipment repairs and/or maintenance regarding equipment downtime status and conditions
- become familiar with department and general plant layout
- mentored by an experienced member of the maintenance department as assigned by the maintenance supervisor
- Employee is expected to work full shifts with the possibility of some extra daily and/or Saturday hours
- Employee is required to have habits of good attendance and punctuality, which are an essential
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.