|Operate powered industrial lift truck equipment (forklifts, side loaders, parts pickers, etc.) to move product and material throughout the facility and record transactions appropriately to maintain inventory accuracy. Safely sets up, operates and/or tends manufacturing equipment to meet established product quality and productivity expectations. Tends one or more machine tools, special-purpose equipment, or industrial robots to coat metal work pieces to specifications on production basis. Machine operation includes, but is not limited to observing gauges to ensure that machines are operating properly and making appropriate adjustments or stopping machines when problems occur.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate powered industrial lift truck equipment safely;
- Move materials from work center to work center within the plant;
- Provide production with empty receptacles (crates/pallets/tubs/etc.) upon delivery of materials;
- Organize materials for accessibility to production and/or shipping personnel;
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills required for data entry of transactions;
- Maintain an electronic log of transactions using onboard tablet and inventory software;
- Is a productive member of his/her department and adheres to all Rosenboom policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees.
- Material handling training as provided by Rosenboom;
- On-site training specific to job responsibilities; and,
- Continuing education as made available and/or required by Rosenboom.