Paints and identifies products and components by customer, number and/or color; loads and unloads components/products from and/or to pallets, carts, machines, conveyors, etc.
- Correctly identifies products/components by customer and/or color
- Moves products/components to and/or within work area
- Loads and unloads components/products from and/or to pallets, carts, machines, conveyors, etc.
- Demonstrates a working understanding of the basic procedures of preparing cylinders before paint (how to hang, whether to use plugs, grease, etc)
- Identifies and properly uses the Kanban list
- Correctly uses the scheduled shipment by using shipping schedule or computer
- Understands and operates the various machines used in the painting process
- Uses proper painting techniques and paint troubleshooting
- Pallets products/components using the basic knowledge of palleting and pallet building (pallet size, using foam, radius boards, etc.)
- Correctly inspects and identifies rejected cylinders before or after painting (broken plugs, bad welds, missing bushings, light or heavy paint, etc.) and corrects various paint defects
- May enter required data into computer
- Keeps work area clean and organized
- Performs preventative equipment maintenance
- Keeps track of paint inventory
- Practices good work habits including being productive and efficient, staying busy by seeing work, being dependable, clean and organized in work area, etc.
- Is a productive member of his/her workgroup and adheres to all Rosenboom policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees
- Habits of good attendance and punctuality are an essential responsibility of all Rosenboom job positions.