Identifies products and components by customer, number and/or color and loads and unloads components/products from and or to pallets, carts, machines, conveyors, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correctly identifies products/components by customer and/or color;
- Moves products/components to and/or within work area;
- Loads and unloads products/components from and/or to pallets, carts, machines, conveyors, etc;
- Demonstrates a working understanding of the basic procedures of preparing cylinders before paint (how to hang, whether to use plugs, grease, masking, etc);
- Correctly uses the scheduled shipment by using shipping schedule or computer;
- Pallets products/components using the basic knowledge of palleting and pallet building (pallet size, using foam, radius boards, etc.);
- Correctly identifies rejected cylinders before or after painting (broken plugs, bad welds, missing bushings, light or heavy paint, etc.);
- May enter required data into computer;
- Keeps work area clean and organized;
- Practices good work habits including, but not limited to, being productive and efficient, staying busy by seeing work, being dependable, clean and organized in work area;
- Is a productive member of his/her workgroup and adheres to all Rosenboom policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees; and,
- Habits of good attendance and punctuality are an essential responsibility of all Rosenboom job positions.
- Rosenboom training specific to job responsibilities.
- Continuing education as made available and/or required by Rosenboom.