High school diploma or GED, preferred, and;
Relative postsecondary degree and/or experience, preferred.
Provide daily and consistent “Servant” leadership in the promotion and realization of Rosenboom goals. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing leadership, representing Rosenboom, supervision and coordinating activities of workers engaged in the production process, demonstrates commitment to employee growth and achievement, and oversees product quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Considers immediate and long term implications in relationship to Company goals and makes workplace decisions accordingly;
- Works with fellow leadership personnel to promote employee growth and realize Company goals;
- Models and encourages mutual respect among Rosenboom employees;
- Enforces all safety regulations and stresses employee actions that assure the safest possible work environment for all Rosenboom employees;
- Documents significant workplace and employee issues;
- Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, discharges or disciplinary measures;
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, and suggests changes in working conditions and/or use of equipment to increase department and/or shop efficiency;
- Encourages department members to share in the problem solving process;
- Consistently and frequently communicates performance expectations to employees and demonstrates a personal commitment to the employee’s realization of the same;
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate employees to achieve work goals.
- Completion or Rosenboom supervisory training module;
- Education and/or experience relative to the responsibilities of this position;
- On-site training specific to job responsibilities; and,
- Continuing education as made available and/or required by Rosenboom.