Write, edit and troubleshoot programs for assigned robotic welding machinery. Ensure weldments meet or exceed set standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write robotic weld programs that meet the quality specifications of customers and Rosenboom while maintaining minimum weld cycle time;
- Inspect, measure, and/or test completed metal work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using measuring and testing devices;
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment;
- Productive member of his/her workgroup and adheres to all Rosenboom polices, including safety requirements/procedures especially working with robotic equipment, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees;
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld to obtain required configurations and positions for welding;
- Maintain preventive maintenance (PM) program for all weld related equipment;
- Maintain a 5S program for equipment and tools in the Weld Support Department;
- Meet all safety regulations and demands employee actions that ensure the safest possible work environment for all Rosenboom employees;
- Professionally models and encourages mutual respect among all Rosenboom employees;
- Periodically assists in the maintenance of time and production records as needed; and,
- Habits of good attendance and punctuality are an essential responsibility of all Rosenboom job positions.
- Holds or has the ability to obtain hand weld and robotic welding Rosenboom specific certifications;
- Holds or has the ability to obtain Rosenboom visual weld inspection certification;
- On-site training specific to job responsibilities; must complete Grade 3 Level 3 training requirements within first three years of employment.
- Process and defect monitoring techniques as determined necessary by management personnel; and,
- Continuing education as made available and/or required by Rosenboom.