Job title also referred to as: TPAM: Total Productive Asset Management or Preventative Maintenance.
Provide daily and consistent leadership in promoting and realizing Rosenboom’s goal to be a World Class Maintenance company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily and consistent leadership in the effort to become a World Class Maintenance company;
- Models and encourages mutual respect among all Rosenboom employees;
- Coaches supervisors and operators toward World Class Maintenance;
- Trains supervisors and operators on World Class Maintenance procedures and policies;
- Implements the TPAM Steering Committee’s vision of World Class Maintenance;
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and longevity, and quality of product;
- Drives the consistency and completion of maintenance and operator Preventative Maintenance (PM) shop floor activities, Basic Equipment Care (BEC) events, and Machine Improvement team activities;
- Schedules events appropriately, communicating clearly and effectively with all stakeholders;
- Represents Rosenboom in the interpretation and application of Company policy;
- Adheres to all Rosenboom policies;
- Enforces all safety regulations and demands employee actions that assure the safest possible work environment for all Rosenboom employees;
- Informs appropriate Manager or Supervisor of any problems or concerns specific to personnel;
- Promotes and implements 5S principles;
- Practices good work habits including, but not limited to, working with limited supervision, being productive and efficient, staying busy by seeing work, being dependable, clean and organized in work area;
- Habits of good attendance and punctuality are an essential responsibility of all Rosenboom job positions;
- May include other duties as assigned by manager and/or TPAM Chairman.
- On and offsite training specific to World Class Maintenance;
- Continuing education as made available and/or required by Rosenboom.